Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our Nature Table

This is our work in progress nature table, every week something new is adding to our ever growing collection. Many of the stones and shells were Sunboy's & my findings over the years. I love watching Fantail get excited to adventure through nature & find things for our nature table.. he also grabs things to look at now and then. We are also getting a good selection of books which we read at bed time. He loves learning about birds, insects and plants cycles. I am also learning a lot along our journey getting closer to nature. 
 





If Nature Table & Journaling is something that you would like to do with your kids or even for yourself I have a board on my pinterest fill of inspiration to get you started & in the nature explore mood :)

Song x

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm your new follower from blog party. Your blog is Awesome & I love all the photos! Feel free to follow mine @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rena, Thank you for you lovely comment :)

      I will take a look at your blog now.

      Song

      Delete